Vs > Yakima, Wa
Hua Hin vs Yakima, Wa Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Hua Hin vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
Hua Hin vs Palmyra, Syria
Hua Hin vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Yakima, Wa vs Randers, Denmark
Yakima, Wa vs Marstal, Denmark
Yakima, Wa vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Yakima, Wa vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Monte Plata vs Quitman, Ga
Kalispell, Montana vs Antalaha/ Antsirabat
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Xichang
Joensuu vs Save
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Yakima, Wa, Usa is approximately 12,301 km or 7,644 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Yakima, Wa bearing 317.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.5° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Yakima, Wa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Yakima, Wa is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.3 °C (32.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 796.5 mm (31.4 in) more which is equivalent to 796.5 l/m² (19.55 US gal/ft²) or 7,965,000 l/ha (851,511 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Yakima, Wa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Yakima, Wa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yakima, Wa vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Hua Hin vs Benito Salas, Colombia
Hua Hin vs Carinhanha, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Zitomir, Ukraine
Yakima, Wa vs Pedra Azul, Brazil
Yakima, Wa vs Labuan, Malaysia
Yakima, Wa vs Muroran, Japan
Yakima, Wa vs Veracruz, Mexico
Salcedo vs Los Angeles, California
Bursa vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
Lodwar vs Iowa Falls, Ia
Deseret, Ut vs Grytviken
Hua Hin vs Yakima, Wa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Yakima, Wa
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 245 kms (152.2 miles) NW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 245 kms (152.2 miles) NW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) WNW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) WNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 193.8 kms (120.4 miles) WSW
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 192.2 kms (119.5 miles) WSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) SSW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) E
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) ESE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) SSE
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 162.7 kms (101.1 miles) SE