Vs > Winnipeg, Manitoba
Hua Hin vs Winnipeg, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Khasab, Oman
Hua Hin vs Nagasaki, Japan
Hua Hin vs Rize, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Makurdi, Nigeria
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Choluteca, Honduras
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Parachinar vs Temuka
Turgay vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Londrina vs Arauca
Abidjan vs Samana
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 12,866 km or 7,995 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Winnipeg, Manitoba bearing 341.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 192.2° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Winnipeg, Manitoba has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Winnipeg, Manitoba is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 25.1 °C (45.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34 °C (61.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 494.4 mm (19.5 in) more which is equivalent to 494.4 l/m² (12.13 US gal/ft²) or 4,944,000 l/ha (528,546 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Winnipeg, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Hua Hin vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs El Fasher, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Sasebo, Japan
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Nara, Mali
Shkoder vs Gardermoen
Mzuzu vs Gijon
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Hermit, Co
Great Falls, Montana vs Canar
Hua Hin vs Winnipeg, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) NW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 194.7 kms (121 miles) W
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) W
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) SW
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 116 kms (72.1 miles) SSW
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) ENE
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) NE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) E
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 321.8 kms (200 miles) E
- Kenora, On, Canada - 206.1 kms (128.1 miles) E
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) SE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 316.4 kms (196.6 miles) ESE
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 213.8 kms (132.9 miles) S
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 324.8 kms (201.8 miles) S
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 337 kms (209.4 miles) S