Vs > Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
Hua Hin vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Hetan, China
Hua Hin vs Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Hua Hin vs Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Hua Hin vs Graz, Austria
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Laramie, Wy, Usa
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Decimomannu, Italy
Debrecen vs Caceres
Aledo, Il vs St. Katrine
Motueka vs Wabush Lake, Nf
San J. Ocoa vs Boston, Massachusetts
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa is approximately 14,004 km or 8,702 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa bearing 5.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 176° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18 °C (32.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.1 °C (39.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 80 mm (3.1 in) more which is equivalent to 80 l/m² (1.96 US gal/ft²) or 800,000 l/ha (85,525 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Hua Hin than in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -45 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Pskov, Russia
Hua Hin vs Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Hua Hin vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Hua Hin vs Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Cordoba Obs, Argentina
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Kita vs Mamfe
Columbia, Mo vs Shiraz
Aranyaprathet vs Santa Maria, Ca
Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny vs Ze Doca
Hua Hin vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa