Vs > Wellington Aero
Hua Hin vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs St. Laurent, French Guiana
Hua Hin vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India
Hua Hin vs Aburatsu, Japan
Hua Hin vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Wellington Aero vs Seville, Spain
Wellington Aero vs Arad, Romania
Wellington Aero vs Danmarkshavn, Greenland
Wellington Aero vs Sniezka, Poland
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Tsu
Inukjuak, Quebec vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Patras vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory
Augusta, Ga vs Verona
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 9,702 km or 6,029 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 289.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 313.4° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14 °C (25.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 19.1 mm (0.8 in) less which is equivalent to 19.1 l/m² (0.47 US gal/ft²) or 191,000 l/ha (20,419 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Wellington Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellington Aero vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Altamira, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Apodi, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Plaisance, Mauritius
Wellington Aero vs Kenora, On, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Rivas, Nicaragua
Wellington Aero vs Guidonia, Italy
Wellington Aero vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Jerba vs Port Alberni, Bc
Dhaka vs Ituacu
Mariehamn, Åland Islands vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base
Atuona, Hiva Oa vs Sodankyla, Lapland
Hua Hin vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE