Vs > Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
Hua Hin vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Lastourville, Gabon
Hua Hin vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Hua Hin vs Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Linhares, Brazil
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Chongqing vs Baltimore, Md
Egg Island, Bc vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko
Omaha/ North, Ne vs Waiorongomai
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Ertholmene, Christiansø
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand is approximately 9,671 km or 6,010 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 289.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 312.1° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.7 °C (24.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.1 °C (9.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 138.9 mm (5.5 in) more which is equivalent to 138.9 l/m² (3.41 US gal/ft²) or 1,389,000 l/ha (148,493 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Wanganui, Cooks Gdns. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -59 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kythira Island, Greece
Hua Hin vs Karesuando, Sweden
Hua Hin vs Leitchfield, Ky, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs New London, Wi, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Malacca, Malaysia
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Mito
Windsor, On vs Puerto Plata
Lake Tekapo vs Kimberley
Itaberaba vs Baruuhturuun
Hua Hin vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE