Vs > Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
Hua Hin vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Launceston Wso, Australia
Hua Hin vs Valladolid, Spain
Hua Hin vs Strasbourg, France
Hua Hin vs Clarksdale, Ms, Usa
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Zurich, Switzerland
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Split vs Mwinilunga
Marcos Juarez vs Haboro
Manitowoc, Wi vs Webbers Falls, Ok
Haifa vs Mendoza Aero
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia is approximately 10,100 km or 6,276 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point bearing 76.7° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 66.7° or ENE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- The mean temperature is 10.7 °C (19.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.9 °C (3.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 976 mm (38.4 in) more which is equivalent to 976 l/m² (23.95 US gal/ft²) or 9,760,000 l/ha (1,043,409 US gal/ac) more. About 43 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Nakhon Phanom, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Pune, India
Hua Hin vs Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada
Hua Hin vs Dijon, France
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Shanghai, China
Chateau Tongariro vs Waiuku Forest
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Tortosa
Nakhon Sawan vs Goias
Denver, Colorado vs Neustrelitz
Hua Hin vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
- Huambo, Angola - 1129.8 kms (702.1 miles) N
- Senanga, Zambia - 1193.6 kms (741.7 miles) NE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 1192.4 kms (741 miles) ENE
- Rundu, Kavango, Namibia - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) NE
- Maun, Botswana - 983.9 kms (611.4 miles) ENE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) E
- Tshane, Botswana - 770.3 kms (478.6 miles) E
- Keetmanshoop, Namibia - 550.5 kms (342.1 miles) SE
- Upington, South Africa - 919.6 kms (571.4 miles) SE
- Alexander Bay, South Africa - 665.4 kms (413.5 miles) SSE