Vs > Victoria (marine), Bc
Hua Hin vs Victoria (marine), Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Vanguardia, Colombia
Hua Hin vs Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Eelde, Netherlands
Hua Hin vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Burgas, Bulgaria
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Hope, Bc vs Gibraltar
Boise, Idaho vs De Bilt
Salima vs Scott City, Ks
Les Escaldes vs Pichilingue
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Victoria (marine), Bc, Canada is approximately 11,989 km or 7,450 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Victoria (marine), Bc bearing 314.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.8° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Victoria (marine), Bc has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Victoria (marine), Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 18.4 °C (33.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 227.8 mm (9 in) less which is equivalent to 227.8 l/m² (5.59 US gal/ft²) or 2,278,000 l/ha (243,533 US gal/ac) less. About 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Victoria (marine), Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Victoria (marine), Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Victoria (marine), Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -180 (-7)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -178 (-7)
|| -228 (-9)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Wakayama, Japan
Hua Hin vs Skiros Island, Greece
Hua Hin vs Turiacu, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Berlin, Germany
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Rochambeau, French Guiana
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Quintero, Chile
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Lampedusa Island, Italy
Valparaiso vs Vienna
Calgary, Alberta vs Ohotsk
Gyzylarbat vs Augusta, Mt
Manokwari, Papua vs Hokonui Forest
Hua Hin vs Victoria (marine), Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Victoria (marine), Bc
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) NNW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) NW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) N
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) WNW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) S
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) NE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) NNE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) ENE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 101.1 kms (62.9 miles) NE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 39 kms (24.2 miles) NE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) SE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) SE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) SSE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) SSE