Vs > Vancouver, British Columbia
Hua Hin vs Vancouver, British Columbia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Batna, Algeria
Hua Hin vs Triunfo, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Tripoli, Lebanon
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Maun, Botswana
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Ibirite, Brazil
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Dikson Island, Russia
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Kimchaek, South Korea
Tabora vs Manitowoc, Wi
Port Harcourt vs Craiova
Greenville, Tx vs Miliana
Collooney, Sligo vs Selagoncy
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada is approximately 11,953 km or 7,428 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Vancouver, British Columbia bearing 315.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 207.9° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Vancouver, British Columbia has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Vancouver, British Columbia is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.3 °C (18.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 168.3 mm (6.6 in) less which is equivalent to 168.3 l/m² (4.13 US gal/ft²) or 1,683,000 l/ha (179,924 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Vancouver, British Columbia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vancouver, British Columbia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -137 (-5)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -160 (-6)
|| -168 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Assab, Eritrea
Hua Hin vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Hua Hin vs Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Agra, India
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Uliastai, Mongolia
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Davenport, Wa, Usa
Trevico vs Arvaikheer
Porto-Nacional vs Churchill Falls, Nf
Chiclayo vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab
Ica vs Jenisejsk
Hua Hin vs Vancouver, British Columbia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Vancouver, British Columbia
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) WNW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 60.4 kms (37.6 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 54.9 kms (34.1 miles) W
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) SW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) SSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) NE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 124 kms (77 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) E
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) ESE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) ESE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 133.5 kms (83 miles) S
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 133.5 kms (83 miles) S
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSE