Vs > Vancouver, Wa
Hua Hin vs Vancouver, Wa Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
Hua Hin vs Cimone Mountain, Italy
Hua Hin vs Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Hua Hin vs Milan, Italy
Vancouver, Wa vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Vancouver, Wa vs Barkhan, Pakistan
Vancouver, Wa vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand
Vancouver, Wa vs Thandwe, Myanmar
Trondheim vs Linhares
Monte Santo vs Lexington, Va
Faro vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol
Qalai Naw vs Parma, Emilia Romagna
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Vancouver, Wa, Usa is approximately 12,262 km or 7,620 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Vancouver, Wa bearing 315.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 210.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Vancouver, Wa has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Vancouver, Wa is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 50.2 mm (2 in) less which is equivalent to 50.2 l/m² (1.23 US gal/ft²) or 502,000 l/ha (53,667 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Vancouver, Wa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Vancouver, Wa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vancouver, Wa vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -141 (-6)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -154 (-6)
|| -50 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Hua Hin vs Bhamaw, Myanmar
Hua Hin vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
Hua Hin vs Hami, China
Vancouver, Wa vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Vancouver, Wa vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland
Vancouver, Wa vs Kyoto, Japan
Vancouver, Wa vs Dakhla, Western Sahara
Dibrugarh, Assam vs Kashi
Orenburg vs Cheb
Kofu vs Duluth, Minnesota
Viterbo vs Sibbi
Hua Hin vs Vancouver, Wa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Vancouver, Wa
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) NNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) N
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 110.3 kms (68.6 miles) WNW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.2 miles) SSW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) SSW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 220.2 kms (136.8 miles) N
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 193.8 kms (120.4 miles) ENE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 210.1 kms (130.6 miles) ENE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 6.4 kms (4 miles) SE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) ESE