Vs > Uranium City, Sk
Hua Hin vs Uranium City, Sk Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Uwajima, Japan
Hua Hin vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Hua Hin vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Hua Hin vs Vacaville, Ca, Usa
Uranium City, Sk vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Uranium City, Sk vs Washington, In, Usa
Uranium City, Sk vs Morris, Mn, Usa
Uranium City, Sk vs Shinjo, Japan
Lewiston, Id vs Slave Lake, Ab
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Albuquerque, New Mexico
Gonder vs Wroclaw
Catania, Sicily vs Ak-Bajtal
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Uranium City, Sk, Canada is approximately 11,597 km or 7,207 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Uranium City, Sk bearing 331.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 194.4° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Uranium City, Sk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Uranium City, Sk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 31 °C (55.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.9 °C (70°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 637 mm (25.1 in) more which is equivalent to 637 l/m² (15.63 US gal/ft²) or 6,370,000 l/ha (680,995 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Uranium City, Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Uranium City, Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Uranium City, Sk vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Nawabshah, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Marcos Juarez, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Uranium City, Sk vs Austin, Tx, Usa
Uranium City, Sk vs Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa
Uranium City, Sk vs Agadir, Morocco
Uranium City, Sk vs Chahbahar, Iran
Mamou vs Waipoua Forest
Detroit, Michigan vs Towanda, Pa
Mytilini, Lesbos vs Ljubljana
L’Vov vs Paranagua
Hua Hin vs Uranium City, Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Uranium City, Sk
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 664.5 kms (413 miles) N
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) NW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 201 kms (124.9 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WNW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 646.1 kms (401.5 miles) WSW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) ENE
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 434.4 kms (270 miles) ESE
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) ESE
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) SSE
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) SE