Vs > Two Harbors, Mn
Hua Hin vs Two Harbors, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Hua Hin vs Magaria, Niger
Hua Hin vs Seoul, South Korea
Two Harbors, Mn vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Two Harbors, Mn vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
Two Harbors, Mn vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Two Harbors, Mn vs Zugspitze, Germany
Campina Grande vs Rivadavia
Ekimcan vs Hailar
Wakeeney, Ks vs Lozovaja
Monte Santo vs Dongola
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Two Harbors, Mn, Usa is approximately 13,288 km or 8,257 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Two Harbors, Mn bearing 346.9° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 189.1° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Two Harbors, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Two Harbors, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.9 °C (41.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.6 °C (44.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 260.1 mm (10.2 in) more which is equivalent to 260.1 l/m² (6.38 US gal/ft²) or 2,601,000 l/ha (278,064 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Two Harbors, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Two Harbors, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Two Harbors, Mn vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Hua Hin vs Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Hua Hin vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Hua Hin vs Moyobamba, Peru
Two Harbors, Mn vs Noumea, New Caledonia
Two Harbors, Mn vs Jerusalem, Israel
Two Harbors, Mn vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Two Harbors, Mn vs Gonder, Ethiopia
Tabligbo vs Kowloon, Hong Kong
Shizuoka vs Murotomisaki
Burundi vs Pige
Bvumbwe vs Adelaide, South Australia
Hua Hin vs Two Harbors, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Two Harbors, Mn
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) NW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) W
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 257.6 kms (160 miles) W
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) WSW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 134.5 kms (83.6 miles) S
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 246.4 kms (153.1 miles) SW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) SSW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) N
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 231 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) E
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) ESE
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 233.3 kms (145 miles) SSE