Vs > Tuktoyaktuk, NT
Hua Hin vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Laukuva, Lithuania
Hua Hin vs Walnut, Il, Usa
Hua Hin vs El Golea, Algeria
Hua Hin vs Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Denton, Md, Usa
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Kirov, Russia
Fredericton, Nb vs Blagovescensk
Puerto Aysen vs Wau
Tsetserleg vs Mt Pleasant
Oita vs Marseille
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada is approximately 13,160 km or 8,178 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Tuktoyaktuk, NT bearing 21.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 165.2° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Tuktoyaktuk, NT has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Tuktoyaktuk, NT is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 38 °C (68.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.4 °C (61.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 856.9 mm (33.7 in) more which is equivalent to 856.9 l/m² (21.03 US gal/ft²) or 8,569,000 l/ha (916,083 US gal/ac) more. About 7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Tuktoyaktuk, NT.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Tuktoyaktuk, NT. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
Hua Hin vs Farmington, Mo, Usa
Hua Hin vs Nanchang, China
Hua Hin vs Llano, Tx, Usa
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Hot Springs, Sd, Usa
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Agdam, Azerbaijan
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Shenyang, China
Tuktoyaktuk, NT vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Kingston vs Vitebsk
Krenkel Polar (Isl) vs Hun
Covington, Tn vs Buckeye, Az
Fort Scott, Ks vs Doneck
Hua Hin vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Tuktoyaktuk, NT
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 398.4 kms (247.6 miles) N
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.7 miles) W
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) W
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 173.1 kms (107.6 miles) WSW
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 409 kms (254.2 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 358.8 kms (223 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) SW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 299 kms (185.8 miles) SW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) NE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 276.4 kms (171.8 miles) NE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 424.6 kms (263.9 miles) E
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) SSE