Vs > Treinta Y Tres
Hua Hin vs Treinta Y Tres Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Hua Hin vs Dannevirke, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Arequipa, Peru
Hua Hin vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Highmore, Sd, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Salima, Malawi
Treinta Y Tres vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Sialkot vs Providence/ Green State, Ri
Mastagi vs Dalatangi
Morris, Mn vs Bayaguana
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay is approximately 16,545 km or 10,281 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Treinta Y Tres bearing 125.4° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 44.4° or NE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Treinta Y Tres has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Treinta Y Tres is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 294 mm (11.6 in) less which is equivalent to 294 l/m² (7.22 US gal/ft²) or 2,940,000 l/ha (314,306 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Treinta Y Tres.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Treinta Y Tres. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Treinta Y Tres vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -294 (-12)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Hua Hin vs Goias, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Treinta Y Tres vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Treinta Y Tres vs Longreach, Australia
Treinta Y Tres vs Ubatuba, Brazil
Tirios vs Zaporizhia
Varena vs Roxburgh
Cape Zolotoj vs Niigata
Dublin vs Irbid
Hua Hin vs Treinta Y Tres Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Treinta Y Tres