Vs > Lhasa, Tibet
Hua Hin vs Lhasa, Tibet Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Boerne, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs Rumbek, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Grottaglie, Italy
Hua Hin vs Guaymas, Mexico
Lhasa, Tibet vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Lhasa, Tibet vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Lhasa, Tibet vs Alexandra, New Zealand
Lhasa, Tibet vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Urumqi, Sinkiang vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Okhotsk vs Taiaroa Head
Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co vs El Seybo
Bvumbwe vs Cervia
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Lhasa, Tibet, China is approximately 2,107 km or 1,309 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Lhasa, Tibet bearing 152.6° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 155.8° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lhasa, Tibet has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lhasa, Tibet is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20 °C (36°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.5 °C (24.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 578.5 mm (22.8 in) more which is equivalent to 578.5 l/m² (14.2 US gal/ft²) or 5,785,000 l/ha (618,455 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Lhasa, Tibet.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Lhasa, Tibet. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lhasa, Tibet vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Szczecin, Poland
Hua Hin vs Rio Branco, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Lhasa, Tibet vs North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Lhasa, Tibet vs Lyneham, Uk
Lhasa, Tibet vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Lhasa, Tibet vs Goztepe, Turkey
Caxias Do Sul vs Zamboanga, Mindanao
Sfax vs Lowville, Ny
Merida vs Takada
Whitehorse, Yt vs Springfield, Il
Hua Hin vs Lhasa, Tibet Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Lhasa, Tibet
- Changdu, China - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) ENE
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) ESE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 443.1 kms (275.3 miles) ESE
- Putao, Myanmar - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) ESE
- Guwahati, India - 399.1 kms (248 miles) S
- Khamti, Myanmar - 606.4 kms (376.8 miles) SE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 781.1 kms (485.4 miles) SE
- Cherrapunji, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Homalin, Myanmar - 651.6 kms (404.9 miles) SE
- Katha, Myanmar - 799.6 kms (496.9 miles) SE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 785 kms (487.8 miles) SSE