Vs > Thunder Bay, On
Hua Hin vs Thunder Bay, On Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Monte Caseros, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Gdansk, Poland
Hua Hin vs Moroni, Comoros
Hua Hin vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Thunder Bay, On vs Nancy, France
Thunder Bay, On vs Tucurui, Brazil
Thunder Bay, On vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Thunder Bay, On vs Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Caracas vs Shahroud
Soure vs Watertown, Sd
Pyongyang vs Yevlax
Guiria vs Malabo
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Thunder Bay, On, Canada is approximately 13,177 km or 8,188 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Thunder Bay, On bearing 349.7° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 187° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Thunder Bay, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Thunder Bay, On is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 25.1 °C (45.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.6 °C (51.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 295.3 mm (11.6 in) more which is equivalent to 295.3 l/m² (7.25 US gal/ft²) or 2,953,000 l/ha (315,695 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31° higher in Hua Hin than in Thunder Bay, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Thunder Bay, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Thunder Bay, On vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Greensburg, Ky, Usa
Hua Hin vs Racine, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Gardermoen, Norway
Thunder Bay, On vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
Thunder Bay, On vs Guangzhou, China
Thunder Bay, On vs Quintero, Chile
Thunder Bay, On vs Marseille, France
Eyrewell Forest vs Genoa, Ne
Nosy-Varika vs Princeton, In
Tampico, Tamaulipas vs Phuket (airport)
Farafra vs Tottori
Hua Hin vs Thunder Bay, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Thunder Bay, On
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) N
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) NW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) NW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) W
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 0.7 kms (0.4 miles) NNW
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 231 kms (143.6 miles) SW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) SW
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) WSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 274.3 kms (170.5 miles) SW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 343.4 kms (213.4 miles) SW
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) N
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) E
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SSE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 259.4 kms (161.2 miles) SSE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 281.3 kms (174.8 miles) SSE