Vs > Thompson, Mb
Hua Hin vs Thompson, Mb Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Hua Hin vs Ofunato, Japan
Hua Hin vs Warsaw, Poland
Thompson, Mb vs Lord Howe Island, Australia
Thompson, Mb vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Oviedo, Spain
Thompson, Mb vs Cork (Ap), Ireland
Erdenemandal vs Pendleton, Or
Mcinnes Island, Bc vs Maripasoula
Silute vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies
Lusk, Wy vs Washington, In
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Thompson, Mb, Canada is approximately 12,232 km or 7,601 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Thompson, Mb bearing 341.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 190.5° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Thompson, Mb has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Thompson, Mb is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 30.9 °C (55.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 36.6 °C (65.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 463.4 mm (18.2 in) more which is equivalent to 463.4 l/m² (11.37 US gal/ft²) or 4,634,000 l/ha (495,405 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Thompson, Mb.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Thompson, Mb. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Thompson, Mb vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Colombo, Sri Lanka
Hua Hin vs Otaru, Japan
Hua Hin vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Hua Hin vs Kirovograd, Ukraine
Thompson, Mb vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Thompson, Mb vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Thompson, Mb vs Huambo, Angola
Thompson, Mb vs Brasilia, Brazil
Nikopol’ vs Wad Medani
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
Mount Argentario vs Ilopango
Kathmandu vs Agalega
Hua Hin vs Thompson, Mb Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Thompson, Mb
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW