Vs > The Pas, Manitoba
Hua Hin vs The Pas, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Hua Hin vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Hua Hin vs Morris, Mn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Chiba, Japan
The Pas, Manitoba vs Chillan, Chile
The Pas, Manitoba vs Canakkale, Turkey
The Pas, Manitoba vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
The Pas, Manitoba vs Nancy, France
Galva, Il vs Ufa
Goiania vs Christiansted, St. Croix
Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol vs Nelson
Rio De Janeiro vs Nzerekore
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and The Pas, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 12,352 km or 7,676 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from The Pas, Manitoba bearing 337.9° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 193.1° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas The Pas, Manitoba has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas The Pas, Manitoba is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 27.8 °C (50°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35 °C (63°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 547.1 mm (21.5 in) more which is equivalent to 547.1 l/m² (13.43 US gal/ft²) or 5,471,000 l/ha (584,886 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.6° higher in Hua Hin than in The Pas, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to The Pas, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of The Pas, Manitoba vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Nakhon Phanom, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Tosontsengel, Mongolia
The Pas, Manitoba vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
The Pas, Manitoba vs Azua, Dominican Republic
The Pas, Manitoba vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
The Pas, Manitoba vs Zaranj, Afghanistan
Macquarie Island vs Winthrop College, Sc
Tabou vs Guiria
Plainfield, Nj vs Dalatangi
Isla Diego Ramirez vs Waiotapu Forest
Hua Hin vs The Pas, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near The Pas, Manitoba
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) WNW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) WSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW