Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Hua Hin vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Hua Hin vs Decimomannu, Italy
Hua Hin vs Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Hamburg, Germany
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kobe, Japan
Jönköping vs Constanz
Narsarsuaq vs Formosa
Gorznyj vs Nema
Quanah, Tx vs Tangier
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 9,586 km or 5,957 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 289° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 309.7° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.6 °C (10.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 146.4 mm (5.8 in) less which is equivalent to 146.4 l/m² (3.59 US gal/ft²) or 1,464,000 l/ha (156,511 US gal/ac) less. About 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.8° higher in Hua Hin than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -4 (0)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -146 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
Hua Hin vs Harare, Zimbabwe
Hua Hin vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Manchester, England, Uk
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Salalah, Dhofar, Oman
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Villa Dolores vs Caparao
Bogucany vs Matad
Zambezi vs Wonsan
Urakawa vs Mahackala
Hua Hin vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf