Vs > Sydney, New South Wales
Hua Hin vs Sydney, New South Wales Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Aldan, Russia
Hua Hin vs Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Khost, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Bordeaux, France
Sydney, New South Wales vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Sydney, New South Wales vs Kita, Mali
Sydney, New South Wales vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Sydney, New South Wales vs Potsdam, Germany
Cordeiro vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
Crotone, Calabria vs Ann Arbor, Mi
Port Fitzroy vs Bakersfield, Ca
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Analalava
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Sydney, New South Wales, Australia is approximately 7,483 km or 4,650 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Sydney, New South Wales bearing 304.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 315.4° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sydney, New South Wales has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sydney, New South Wales is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.3 °C (16.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 303.1 mm (11.9 in) less which is equivalent to 303.1 l/m² (7.44 US gal/ft²) or 3,031,000 l/ha (324,034 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Sydney, New South Wales.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Sydney, New South Wales. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sydney, New South Wales vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -118 (-5)
|| -107 (-4)
|| -137 (-5)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -3 (0)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -303 (-12)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Otautau, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Hua Hin vs Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
Sydney, New South Wales vs New London, Wi, Usa
Sydney, New South Wales vs Calafat, Romania
Sydney, New South Wales vs Kermanshah, Iran
Sydney, New South Wales vs Uummannaq, Greenland
Sikasso vs Cokurdah
Guardiavecchia vs Ceahlau
San Jose vs London, On
Larnaca vs Veraval
Hua Hin vs Sydney, New South Wales Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Sydney, New South Wales
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Richmond, Australia - 48.8 kms (30.4 miles) NW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 10 kms (6.2 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 713.6 kms (443.4 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 731.2 kms (454.4 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 598.3 kms (371.8 miles) SW