Vs > Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hua Hin vs Sydney, Nova Scotia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Sapporo, Japan
Hua Hin vs Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Hua Hin vs Makokou, Gabon
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Maastricht, Netherlands
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Mansa, Zambia
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Niamey, Niger
Chazy, Ny vs Halifax, Nova Scotia
Ivdel’ vs Tubuai
Santa Elena vs Izmir
Kastamonu vs Fairbury Se, Ne
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada is approximately 13,183 km or 8,192 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Sydney, Nova Scotia bearing 22.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 164.4° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sydney, Nova Scotia has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sydney, Nova Scotia is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 22 °C (39.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20 °C (36°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 481.2 mm (18.9 in) less which is equivalent to 481.2 l/m² (11.81 US gal/ft²) or 4,812,000 l/ha (514,435 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Sydney, Nova Scotia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -139 (-5)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -104 (-4)
|| -90 (-4)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -154 (-6)
|| -481 (-19)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk
Hua Hin vs Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Hua Hin vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Clarksdale, Ms, Usa
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Blakely, Ga, Usa
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Taguatinga, Brazil
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Pamban, India
Glasgow, Mt vs New Brunswick, Nj
Belterra vs Aeroparque B. Aires
Cheb vs Soci
Benito Salas vs Timimoun
Hua Hin vs Sydney, Nova Scotia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 193.5 kms (120.3 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) WNW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) NW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 292.1 kms (181.5 miles) W
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 237.3 kms (147.5 miles) W
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) W
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 357.5 kms (222.2 miles) W
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 305.5 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) WSW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 318.9 kms (198.1 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) NNE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) NNE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) ENE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) S