Vs > Swift Current (cda), Sk
Hua Hin vs Swift Current (cda), Sk Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
Hua Hin vs Monteiro, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Messina, Sicily, Italy
Hua Hin vs Kenitra, Morocco
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Passo Fundo, Brazil
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Songkhla, Thailand
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Tabligbo, Togo
Bogdarin vs Istrana
Tarfaya vs Ogdensburg, Ny
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa
Porto De Moz vs Beni Abbes
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada is approximately 12,521 km or 7,781 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Swift Current (cda), Sk bearing 330.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 198.8° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Swift Current (cda), Sk has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Swift Current (cda), Sk is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 23.8 °C (42.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.1 °C (48.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 668.7 mm (26.3 in) more which is equivalent to 668.7 l/m² (16.41 US gal/ft²) or 6,687,000 l/ha (714,885 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33° higher in Hua Hin than in Swift Current (cda), Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Swift Current (cda), Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs El Obeid, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Langdon, Nd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Sumoto, Japan
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Itirucu, Brazil
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Lampedusa Island, Italy
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida vs Rio Branco
St Maarten vs Mount Argentario
Talkeetna, Ak vs Canar
Chateau Tongariro vs Zanzibar
Hua Hin vs Swift Current (cda), Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Swift Current (cda), Sk
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 301 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 226.5 kms (140.8 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SSE