Vs > Stavanger, Rogaland
Hua Hin vs Stavanger, Rogaland Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Laredo, Texas, Usa
Hua Hin vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Hua Hin vs Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Hua Hin vs Nkhata Bay, Malawi
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Matecana, Colombia
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic
Waiuku Forest vs Greensboro, Nc
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Narsarsuaq
Zhob vs Esfahan
Delaware, Oh vs Macau
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway is approximately 9,058 km or 5,629 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Stavanger, Rogaland bearing 79.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 148.6° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Stavanger, Rogaland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Stavanger, Rogaland is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20.1 °C (36.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.7 °C (17.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 181 mm (7.1 in) less which is equivalent to 181 l/m² (4.44 US gal/ft²) or 1,810,000 l/ha (193,501 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Stavanger, Rogaland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Stavanger, Rogaland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Stavanger, Rogaland vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -181 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Cape Mele, Italy
Hua Hin vs Winnebago, Mn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Jerba, Tunisia
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Gomel, Belarus
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Tura, Russia
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Abadan, Iran
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Nigde vs Gridino
Koror vs Scott, Sk
Mexico, Mo vs Maputo
Mpika vs Bjornoya
Hua Hin vs Stavanger, Rogaland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Stavanger, Rogaland
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) NNE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) NNE
- Geilo, Norway - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 340 kms (211.3 miles) ENE
- Oslo, Norway - 310.6 kms (193 miles) ENE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Kristiansand, Norway - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 316.5 kms (196.7 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 283.7 kms (176.3 miles) SE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) SSE