Vs > Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir
Hua Hin vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Lamar, Mo, Usa
Hua Hin vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hua Hin vs Kem, Russia
Hua Hin vs Toyama, Japan
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Mandalgovi, Mongolia
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Davenport, Wa, Usa
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Missoula, Mt vs Remanso
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Maquinchao
Ma’An vs Wiluna, Western Australia
Inverness, Fl vs Meridian, Mississippi
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India is approximately 3,487 km or 2,167 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir bearing 127.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 137.5° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14 °C (25.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 289 mm (11.4 in) more which is equivalent to 289 l/m² (7.09 US gal/ft²) or 2,890,000 l/ha (308,960 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.8° higher in Hua Hin than in Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Homalin, Myanmar
Hua Hin vs Kobe, Japan
Hua Hin vs Shimonoseki, Japan
Hua Hin vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Ponza Island, Italy
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Cape Kamennyj, Russia
Lastourville vs Kirensk
Redlands, Ca vs Maebashi
Zumbrota, Mn vs Velikie Luki
Udon Thani vs Campos Sales
Hua Hin vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir
- Chitral, Pakistan - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) WNW
- Dir, Pakistan - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) WNW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 403.2 kms (250.5 miles) W
- Balakot, Pakistan - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) WNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 298 kms (185.2 miles) W
- Murree, Pakistan - 134.9 kms (83.9 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) WSW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) S
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) S