Vs > Shingle Point, Yt
Hua Hin vs Shingle Point, Yt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
Hua Hin vs Cerdyn’, Russia
Hua Hin vs Triunfo, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Kochi, Japan
Shingle Point, Yt vs Rhodes, Greece
Shingle Point, Yt vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Shingle Point, Yt vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Shingle Point, Yt vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria
Wairakei vs Savannah, Georgia
Tallin vs Victoria, Tx
Irbid vs San J. Ocoa
Constanta vs Giresun
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Shingle Point, Yt, Canada is approximately 9,924 km or 6,167 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Shingle Point, Yt bearing 304.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 197.6° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Shingle Point, Yt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Shingle Point, Yt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 37.4 °C (67.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.7 °C (58.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 768 mm (30.2 in) more which is equivalent to 768 l/m² (18.85 US gal/ft²) or 7,680,000 l/ha (821,043 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Shingle Point, Yt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Shingle Point, Yt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shingle Point, Yt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
Hua Hin vs Huron, Sd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Levsi, Russia
Shingle Point, Yt vs Tomsk, Russia
Shingle Point, Yt vs Takayama, Japan
Shingle Point, Yt vs Babolsar, Iran
Shingle Point, Yt vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Ismailia vs Shelbyvillee, Ky
Leeming vs Imperial, Ne
Ancona vs Port Moresby
Lodgepole, Ne vs Punta Arenas
Hua Hin vs Shingle Point, Yt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Shingle Point, Yt
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) WNW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) SW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) SW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 844.1 kms (524.5 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) SE
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 471.1 kms (292.8 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 595.7 kms (370.2 miles) S
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 886.8 kms (551.1 miles) SE