Vs > Sept-Iles, Quebec
Hua Hin vs Sept-Iles, Quebec Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Hua Hin vs Subiaco, Ar, Usa
Hua Hin vs Charleville, Queensland, Australia
Hua Hin vs Elmira, Ny, Usa
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Esquel, Argentina
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Lisbon, Nd, Usa
Hemlock, Ny vs Hamilton, On
Krakow vs Williamson, Wv
Charleston (city), Sc vs Jalta
Chichijima vs Nitchequon, Quebec
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada is approximately 12,904 km or 8,019 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Sept-Iles, Quebec bearing 15° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 170.2° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sept-Iles, Quebec has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sept-Iles, Quebec is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 26.6 °C (47.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.7 °C (46.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 129 mm (5.1 in) less which is equivalent to 129 l/m² (3.17 US gal/ft²) or 1,290,000 l/ha (137,910 US gal/ac) less. About 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Sept-Iles, Quebec.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Sept-Iles, Quebec. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -129 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Qingdao, China
Hua Hin vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Campbell River, Bc, Canada
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Maseru, Lesotho
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Xichang vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Mzuzu
Tarfaya vs Diyarbakir
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Kerman
Hua Hin vs Sept-Iles, Quebec Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Sept-Iles, Quebec
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 304.5 kms (189.2 miles) N
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 233.2 kms (144.9 miles) NNW
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.5 miles) SW
- Bagotville, Qc, Canada - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) WSW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) S
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 394.3 kms (245 miles) SSW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) NNE
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 316.7 kms (196.8 miles) E
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 204.9 kms (127.4 miles) SE
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) S
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) S