Vs > Seattle, Washington
Hua Hin vs Seattle, Washington Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Geneva, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Penhas Douradas, Portugal
Hua Hin vs Nagoya, Japan
Seattle, Washington vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Seattle, Washington vs Huambo, Angola
Seattle, Washington vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Seattle, Washington vs San Luis, Argentina
Porto-Alegre vs Crow Agency, Mt
Carlinville, Il vs Prescott, Ar
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Askanija Nova
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Vigo/ Peinador
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Seattle, Washington, Usa is approximately 12,123 km or 7,533 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Seattle, Washington bearing 316° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.7° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Seattle, Washington has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Seattle, Washington is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 16 °C (28.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.4 °C (16.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 33.6 mm (1.3 in) more which is equivalent to 33.6 l/m² (0.82 US gal/ft²) or 336,000 l/ha (35,921 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Seattle, Washington.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Seattle, Washington. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Seattle, Washington vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -133 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Fukaura, Japan
Hua Hin vs Kirensk, Russia
Hua Hin vs Punta Indio, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Larissa, Greece
Seattle, Washington vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Seattle, Washington vs Franklin, Pa, Usa
Seattle, Washington vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Seattle, Washington vs Tarvisio, Italy
Memphis, Tennessee vs Luxor
Hachijojima vs Cagliari, Sardinia
Cisa Pass vs Bom Jesus
Mosnov vs Kuopio
Hua Hin vs Seattle, Washington Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Seattle, Washington
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) N
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.8 miles) N
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 170 kms (105.6 miles) NW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 141.4 kms (87.8 miles) NW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) NW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.2 miles) NW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.2 miles) NW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) SW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WSW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 83 kms (51.6 miles) SSW