Vs > Scott, Sk
Hua Hin vs Scott, Sk Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Kolda, Senegal
Hua Hin vs Millen, Ga, Usa
Hua Hin vs Franklin, Pa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Muskegon, Mi, Usa
Scott, Sk vs Bogdarin, Russia
Scott, Sk vs Locarno, Switzerland
Scott, Sk vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Scott, Sk vs Latronico, Italy
Williston, North Dakota vs Ganzhou
Alice, Tx vs Vientiane
Caceres vs Athens/ Hellenkion
Lampasas, Tx vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Scott, Sk, Canada is approximately 12,285 km or 7,634 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Scott, Sk bearing 329.9° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 198.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Scott, Sk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Scott, Sk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 26 °C (46.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.2 °C (54.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 634 mm (25 in) more which is equivalent to 634 l/m² (15.56 US gal/ft²) or 6,340,000 l/ha (677,788 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35° higher in Hua Hin than in Scott, Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Scott, Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Scott, Sk vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Hua Hin vs Lome, Togo
Hua Hin vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
Hua Hin vs Analalava, Madagascar
Scott, Sk vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
Scott, Sk vs Johnstown, Pa, Usa
Scott, Sk vs Marengo, Il, Usa
Scott, Sk vs Chiclayo, Peru
Stamford, Ct vs Hobart, Tasmania
Banjul vs Christchurch Gardens
Haboro vs Larnaca
Ak-Bajtal vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Hua Hin vs Scott, Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Scott, Sk
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 248.2 kms (154.2 miles) NNW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) WNW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) WNW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) WNW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) NW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) WNW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) WNW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 345 kms (214.4 miles) W
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) SW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 291.7 kms (181.3 miles) SSW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 233.1 kms (144.8 miles) ENE
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) NE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 145.4 kms (90.4 miles) E
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SE
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) SSE
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSE