Vs > Sarny
Hua Hin vs Sarny Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Santiago Del Estero, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Hua Hin vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Sarny vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Sarny vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Sarny vs Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Sarny vs Waverly, Oh, Usa
Prachuap Khiri Khan vs Chlef
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Zigansk
Kanazawa vs Millport, Oh
Bani vs Golden, Bc
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Sarny, Ukraine is approximately 7,764 km or 4,825 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Sarny bearing 95° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 140.3° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sarny has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sarny is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 20.3 °C (36.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.5 °C (35.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 378 mm (14.9 in) more which is equivalent to 378 l/m² (9.28 US gal/ft²) or 3,780,000 l/ha (404,107 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34° higher in Hua Hin than in Sarny.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Sarny. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sarny vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Misamfu, Zambia
Hua Hin vs Tracuateua, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Petrolina, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Mitilini, Greece
Sarny vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Sarny vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Sarny vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Sarny vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Sault Ste. Marie, Mi vs Springfield, Missouri
Ak-Bajtal vs Douglas, Isle Of Man
Great Falls, Montana vs Tahoua
Agadir vs Shanghai
Hua Hin vs Sarny Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Sarny