Vs > Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc
Hua Hin vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs En Nahud, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Hua Hin vs Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia
Hua Hin vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Misratah, Libya
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Dumka, India
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Christchurch Gardens vs Monteiro
Smolensk vs Cleveland, Ohio
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Yola
Bucharest vs Gwavas Forest
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,205 km or 6,963 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc bearing 308.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.6° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 19.4 °C (34.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 360.1 mm (14.2 in) less which is equivalent to 360.1 l/m² (8.84 US gal/ft²) or 3,601,000 l/ha (384,971 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -151 (-6)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -154 (-6)
|| -360 (-14)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Hua Hin vs Birni N’Konni, Niger
Hua Hin vs Musulipatnam, India
Hua Hin vs Seymour, In, Usa
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Encarnacion, Paraguay
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Oulu, Finland
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Yorkton, Sk, Canada
S. P. Macoris vs Neyba
Cagliari, Sardinia vs Farmington, Mn
Dover, De vs Mugla
Revelstoke, Bc vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab
Hua Hin vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 199 kms (123.7 miles) N
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 349.1 kms (217 miles) ENE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 251.4 kms (156.2 miles) ENE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) ENE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NE
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) ENE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) E
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) ESE
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 156.2 kms (97 miles) SSE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 350.9 kms (218.1 miles) SE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 370.1 kms (230 miles) SE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) SE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 417.9 kms (259.7 miles) SE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 546 kms (339.3 miles) SE