Vs > San Sebastian/ Igueldo
Hua Hin vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Hita, Japan
Hua Hin vs Berezovo, Russia
Hua Hin vs Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Hua Hin vs Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Mount Argentario, Italy
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Tunis, Tunisia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Sibbi, Pakistan
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Inverness, Fl, Usa
Haparanda vs Bialystok
Ust-Oloj vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
C. Itapemirim vs Alert, Nunavut
Harnosand vs New Castlen, Pa
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain is approximately 9,996 km or 6,212 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 72.7° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 134.6° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.5 °C (26.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.6 °C (11.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 582.2 mm (22.9 in) less which is equivalent to 582.2 l/m² (14.29 US gal/ft²) or 5,822,000 l/ha (622,410 US gal/ac) less. About 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26° higher in Hua Hin than in San Sebastian/ Igueldo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to San Sebastian/ Igueldo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -145 (-6)
|| -582 (-23)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Helsinki, Finland
Hua Hin vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Zahedan, Iran
Hua Hin vs Ulaangom, Mongolia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Pskov, Russia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Des Moines, Iowa, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Morondava, Madagascar
Glenbervie Forest vs Iquitos
Camden, Sc vs Kota Kinabalu
Redding, Ca vs Memphis, Tennessee
Prado vs Maine Soroa
Hua Hin vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW