Vs > San Francisco, California
Hua Hin vs San Francisco, California Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Peshawar, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Hua Hin vs San Jose, Costa Rica
Hua Hin vs Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
San Francisco, California vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
San Francisco, California vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
San Francisco, California vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
San Francisco, California vs Monte Plata, Dominican Republic
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Pontiac, Il
Toyama vs Onslow, Western Australia
Takada vs Hot Springs, Sd
Jacksonville, Florida vs Turku
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and San Francisco, California, Usa is approximately 12,900 km or 8,016 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from San Francisco, California bearing 313° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 216.4° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas San Francisco, California has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas San Francisco, California is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.7 °C (8.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 498.6 mm (19.6 in) more which is equivalent to 498.6 l/m² (12.24 US gal/ft²) or 4,986,000 l/ha (533,036 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.3° higher in Hua Hin than in San Francisco, California.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to San Francisco, California. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of San Francisco, California vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Salto, Uruguay
Hua Hin vs Groton, Ct, Usa
Hua Hin vs Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Hua Hin vs Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
San Francisco, California vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
San Francisco, California vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
San Francisco, California vs Rotoehu Forest, New Zealand
San Francisco, California vs Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa
Ufa vs Grand Coteau, La
Aimores vs Elista
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Cape Palinuro, Campania
Lanzhou vs Mae Sariang
Hua Hin vs San Francisco, California Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near San Francisco, California
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) N
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) N
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) N
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 308.1 kms (191.5 miles) NE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) NE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) NNE
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 54.3 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) ENE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 355.4 kms (220.9 miles) E
- Fresno, California, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) ESE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 384.2 kms (238.8 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.5 miles) SSE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 348.3 kms (216.4 miles) SSE