Vs > San Diego, California
Hua Hin vs San Diego, California Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ivdel’, Russia
Hua Hin vs Ajiro, Japan
Hua Hin vs Tambov, Russia
Hua Hin vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
San Diego, California vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
San Diego, California vs Lanzarote, Spain
San Diego, California vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
San Diego, California vs Falconara, Italy
Algona, Ia vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Larissa vs Warsaw
El Arish vs Port Fitzroy
Ohakea vs Tauranga
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and San Diego, California, Usa is approximately 13,618 km or 8,463 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from San Diego, California bearing 315.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 217° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas San Diego, California has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas San Diego, California is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.6 °C (17.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.4 °C (7.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 747.5 mm (29.4 in) more which is equivalent to 747.5 l/m² (18.35 US gal/ft²) or 7,475,000 l/ha (799,127 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.4° higher in Hua Hin than in San Diego, California.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to San Diego, California. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of San Diego, California vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Plymouth, England, Uk
Hua Hin vs Tarialan, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Horton, Ks, Usa
Hua Hin vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
San Diego, California vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
San Diego, California vs Irbid, Jordan
San Diego, California vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
San Diego, California vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
Ust-Cilma vs Padidan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Maputo
State University, Ms vs Torino/ Caselle
Guasdualito vs Pompeu
Hua Hin vs San Diego, California Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near San Diego, California
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 526.6 kms (327.3 miles) NNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 505.3 kms (314 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 434.4 kms (270 miles) NW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 387.3 kms (240.7 miles) NW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) NW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) N
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 415.2 kms (258 miles) NNE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 141.7 kms (88.1 miles) N
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 486 kms (302 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 390.3 kms (242.5 miles) E
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) E