Vs > Saint John, New Brunswick
Hua Hin vs Saint John, New Brunswick Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Basra, Iraq
Hua Hin vs Grajau, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Hiroshima, Japan
Hua Hin vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Blantyre, Malawi
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Burgeo, Nf, Canada
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
Rome, Ga vs Denver, Colorado
Sandakan, Borneo vs Kolkata/ Calcutta
Sniezka vs Daniels Harbour, Nf
Bonthe vs Jamestown
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada is approximately 13,422 km or 8,340 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Saint John, New Brunswick bearing 16.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 168.5° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Saint John, New Brunswick has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Saint John, New Brunswick is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 22.6 °C (40.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21 °C (37.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 433.7 mm (17.1 in) less which is equivalent to 433.7 l/m² (10.64 US gal/ft²) or 4,337,000 l/ha (463,654 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28° higher in Hua Hin than in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Saint John, New Brunswick. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Saint John, New Brunswick vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -115 (-5)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -434 (-17)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Lashio, Myanmar
Hua Hin vs Francistown, Botswana
Hua Hin vs Klagenfurt, Austria
Hua Hin vs Prizzi, Italy
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Saint John, New Brunswick vs London-Gatwick, Uk
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Blagovescensk, Russia
Pana, Il vs Bonifati (Cape)
Newnan, Ga vs Tønder
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador vs Augusta, Mt
Volterra vs Port Sudan
Hua Hin vs Saint John, New Brunswick Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Saint John, New Brunswick
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) N
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) NW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) NW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 324.5 kms (201.6 miles) W
- Orono, Me, Usa - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 166.2 kms (103.2 miles) S
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) N
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 189.9 kms (118 miles) N
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 202.2 kms (125.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 239.4 kms (148.8 miles) ENE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) NE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) ESE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) ESE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) ESE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) ESE
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) S