Vs > Santa Maria Di Leuc
Hua Hin vs Santa Maria Di Leuc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Hua Hin vs La Rioja, Argentina
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Oran, Algeria
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs C. Itapemirim, Brazil
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Roberval, Qc vs Kagoshima
Pointe-À-Pitre vs Las Vegas, Nevada
Bondoukou vs Lillehammer
Chillan vs Aparri, Luzon
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy is approximately 8,406 km or 5,223 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Santa Maria Di Leuc bearing 85.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 128.3° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Santa Maria Di Leuc has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- The average annual temperature is 10.7 °C (19.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11 °C (19.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 383.6 mm (15.1 in) more which is equivalent to 383.6 l/m² (9.41 US gal/ft²) or 3,836,000 l/ha (410,094 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Santa Maria Di Leuc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Santa Maria Di Leuc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -67 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Podgorica, Montenegro
Hua Hin vs Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar
Hua Hin vs Tomakomai, Japan
Hua Hin vs Pichilingue, Ecuador
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Sobral, Brazil
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Byrd vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands
Barbacena vs Ilorin
Campos Do Jordao vs Herson
Winnsboro, Sc vs Chateauroux
Hua Hin vs Santa Maria Di Leuc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Santa Maria Di Leuc
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) NW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) NW
- Brindisi, Italy - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) NNW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) WNW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) NW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 118 kms (73.3 miles) NW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) WNW
- Lecce, Italy - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) NNW
- Latronico, Italy - 200.9 kms (124.8 miles) W
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 211.2 kms (131.2 miles) W
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 141.4 kms (87.8 miles) SW