Vs > Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty
Hua Hin vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Recife, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Hua Hin vs Macapa, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Singapore, Singapore
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Damazin, Sudan
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Claremorris, Ireland
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Maine Soroa vs Jakarta, Java
Forrest vs Mahinerangi Dam
Nuuk/ Godthåb vs La Serena-La Florida
Wellington vs Ulgii
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand is approximately 9,710 km or 6,034 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty bearing 288.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 310.1° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.7 °C (26.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 467 mm (18.4 in) less which is equivalent to 467 l/m² (11.46 US gal/ft²) or 4,670,000 l/ha (499,254 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -90 (-4)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -9 (0)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -11 (0)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -467 (-18)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Hua Hin vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
Hua Hin vs Saragt, Turkmenistan
Hua Hin vs Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Zamosc, Poland
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Golconda, Nv, Usa
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Termoli, Italy
Fort Scott, Ks vs Georgetown
Austin, Tx vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
Condega vs Pawnee City, Ne
Mananjary vs Jokioinen
Hua Hin vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty