Vs > Rock Rapids, Ia
Hua Hin vs Rock Rapids, Ia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Hua Hin vs North Battleford, Sk, Canada
Hua Hin vs Kenora, On, Canada
Hua Hin vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Akola, India
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Ullungdo Island, North Korea
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Mamou, Guinea
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Man, Ivory Coast
Yonago vs Buckhannon, Wv
Pohnpei vs Pamban
Trapani/ Birgi vs Staunton, Va
Rashad vs Olekminsk
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa is approximately 13,625 km or 8,467 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Rock Rapids, Ia bearing 341.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 193.8° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rock Rapids, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Rock Rapids, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 20 °C (36°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.8 °C (53.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 327.4 mm (12.9 in) more which is equivalent to 327.4 l/m² (8.04 US gal/ft²) or 3,274,000 l/ha (350,012 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Rock Rapids, Ia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Rock Rapids, Ia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rock Rapids, Ia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Hua Hin vs Vienna, Austria
Hua Hin vs Stamford, Ct, Usa
Hua Hin vs Tanegashima, Japan
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Lancaster, Wi, Usa
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Pyongyang, North Korea
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Claremorris, Ireland
Lyneham vs Amherst, Ma
Lisbon, Nd vs Poindimie
Jackson, Tn vs Hatanga
Kawerau vs Mcleansboro, Il
Hua Hin vs Rock Rapids, Ia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Rock Rapids, Ia
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 114.2 kms (70.9 miles) NNW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) NW
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.4 miles) WSW
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) WSW
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) SSW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) SW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) S
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) ENE
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) E
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) E
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) ESE
- Rockwell City, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) S