Vs > Rio Gallegos
Hua Hin vs Rio Gallegos Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Hua Hin vs Sibiu, Romania
Hua Hin vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Rio Gallegos vs Roberval, Qc, Canada
Rio Gallegos vs Kita, Mali
Rio Gallegos vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
Rio Gallegos vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Higuey vs Summerville, Sc
Wellsburg, Wv vs Qingdao
Alice, Tx vs Urbana, Oh
Safi vs Accra
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Rio Gallegos, Argentina is approximately 15,567 km or 9,674 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Rio Gallegos bearing 163.5° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 10.4° or N .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rio Gallegos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Rio Gallegos is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 19.7 °C (35.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 756.8 mm (29.8 in) more which is equivalent to 756.8 l/m² (18.57 US gal/ft²) or 7,568,000 l/ha (809,069 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35° higher in Hua Hin than in Rio Gallegos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Rio Gallegos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rio Gallegos vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Drosh, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Shiraz, Iran
Hua Hin vs Condega, Nicaragua
Hua Hin vs Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand
Rio Gallegos vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
Rio Gallegos vs Aberporth, Uk
Rio Gallegos vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Rio Gallegos vs Mansa, Zambia
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Providence/ Green State, Ri
Tebessa vs Fairmont, Mn
Charleston (municipal), Sc vs Woodstock, Va
Kalgoorlie, Western Australia vs Corning, Ar
Hua Hin vs Rio Gallegos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Gallegos
- Esquel, Argentina - 975.7 kms (606.3 miles) N
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 999.4 kms (621.1 miles) NNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 956.6 kms (594.5 miles) NNW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 907.7 kms (564.1 miles) NNW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 735.4 kms (457 miles) NNW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 658.3 kms (409.1 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 257 kms (159.7 miles) WNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SW