Vs > Red Bluff, California
Hua Hin vs Red Bluff, California Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Siguiri, Guinea
Hua Hin vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Silute, Lithuania
Hua Hin vs Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada
Red Bluff, California vs In Salah, Algeria
Red Bluff, California vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Red Bluff, California vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Red Bluff, California vs La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa
Doneck vs Sweet Springs, Mo
Vassouras vs Dajabon
Clinton, Ia vs Taiyuan
Posse vs Parachinar
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Red Bluff, California, Usa is approximately 12,714 km or 7,901 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Red Bluff, California bearing 314° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 214.3° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Red Bluff, California has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Red Bluff, California is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10 °C (18°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.4 °C (31.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 435.5 mm (17.1 in) more which is equivalent to 435.5 l/m² (10.69 US gal/ft²) or 4,355,000 l/ha (465,578 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.8° higher in Hua Hin than in Red Bluff, California.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Red Bluff, California. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Red Bluff, California vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -11 (0)
|| -88 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Hua Hin vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Wauseon, Oh, Usa
Red Bluff, California vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Red Bluff, California vs Waco, Tx, Usa
Red Bluff, California vs Mogilev, Belarus
Red Bluff, California vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Cape Smidta vs Cabrobo
Indore, Madhya Pradesh vs Colombo
Shantou vs Bournemouth-Hurn
Omaha/ North, Ne vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
Hua Hin vs Red Bluff, California Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Red Bluff, California
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 399.3 kms (248.1 miles) NNW
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 323 kms (200.7 miles) N
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) WNW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 39.1 kms (24.3 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) SSW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) S
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) N
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 385.2 kms (239.4 miles) ENE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 27 kms (16.8 miles) SE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) ESE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 192.7 kms (119.8 miles) SSE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) S
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 240 kms (149.2 miles) S
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) SSE