Vs > Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc
Hua Hin vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Bialystok, Poland
Hua Hin vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Hua Hin vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Gajvoron, Ukraine
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Fukui, Japan
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Hakkari, Turkey
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Broughton Island, Nt vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
Macquarie Island vs Pokegama Dam, Mn
Waiotapu Forest vs Istanbul
Groton, Ct vs Learmonth
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa is approximately 14,627 km or 9,089 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc bearing 1.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 178.6° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.3 °C (22.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.7 °C (31.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 53.4 mm (2.1 in) less which is equivalent to 53.4 l/m² (1.31 US gal/ft²) or 534,000 l/ha (57,088 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Hua Hin vs M. Calamita, Italy
Hua Hin vs Jenisejsk, Russia
Hua Hin vs Simusir Island, Russia
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Zamboanga City, Philippines
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Manaus, Brazil
Fukaura vs Longreach
Vrangelja Island vs In Amenas
Jacksonville, Il vs Gifu
Melbourne (airport) vs Hmel’Nickij
Hua Hin vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) NNW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) WNW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) NW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) SW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) SSW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) E
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) SE
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ESE