Vs > Quesnel, Bc
Hua Hin vs Quesnel, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Parron, Chile
Hua Hin vs Ranong, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Hua Hin vs Rasht, Iran
Quesnel, Bc vs Haifa, Israel
Quesnel, Bc vs Kharga, Egypt
Quesnel, Bc vs Karuizawa, Japan
Quesnel, Bc vs Yamagata, Japan
Okinoerabu vs Enugu
Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co vs Saint Leo, Fl
Laredo, Texas vs Primorsko-Ahtarsk
Towanda, Pa vs Iwamizawa
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Quesnel, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,677 km or 7,256 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Quesnel, Bc bearing 317° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 204.9° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Quesnel, Bc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Quesnel, Bc is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 22.6 °C (40.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.6 °C (38.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 460.3 mm (18.1 in) more which is equivalent to 460.3 l/m² (11.3 US gal/ft²) or 4,603,000 l/ha (492,091 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Quesnel, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Quesnel, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Quesnel, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs La Paz, Bolivia
Hua Hin vs Wooster, Oh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Hua Hin vs Gdansk, Poland
Quesnel, Bc vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Quesnel, Bc vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Quesnel, Bc vs Parachinar, Pakistan
Quesnel, Bc vs Dargaville, New Zealand
Salcedo vs El Golea
Kenitra vs Bowling Green, Ky
Jerba vs Cape Dyer, Nt
Totara Flat vs Manaia Dem Farm
Hua Hin vs Quesnel, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Quesnel, Bc
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE