Vs > Point Marina/ Ravenn
Hua Hin vs Point Marina/ Ravenn Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar
Hua Hin vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Hua Hin vs Zonguldak, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Santiago R., Dominican Republic
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Minsk, Belarus
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Lima, Peru
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Parintins vs Tanegashima
Castlegar, Bc vs Brasilia
Yokohama vs San Gabriel
Balikesir vs Kuala Terengganu
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy is approximately 8,848 km or 5,498 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Point Marina/ Ravenn bearing 82.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 133.5° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Point Marina/ Ravenn has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Point Marina/ Ravenn is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.4 °C (29.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 393.6 mm (15.5 in) more which is equivalent to 393.6 l/m² (9.66 US gal/ft²) or 3,936,000 l/ha (420,785 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Point Marina/ Ravenn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Point Marina/ Ravenn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Hua Hin vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Selma, Al, Usa
Hua Hin vs Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Goose, Nf, Canada
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Mont Joli, Qc, Canada
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand
Windhoek vs Cape Carbonara
Hanty-Mansijsk vs Las Gaviotas
Paoli, In vs Ufa
Moutere Hills vs Catacamas
Hua Hin vs Point Marina/ Ravenn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Point Marina/ Ravenn