Vs > Providenja Bay
Hua Hin vs Providenja Bay Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Hua Hin vs State University, Ms, Usa
Hua Hin vs Uman’, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Esk Forest, New Zealand
Providenja Bay vs Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
Providenja Bay vs Ancona, Italy
Providenja Bay vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Providenja Bay vs Eldoret, Kenya
Toyama vs Cel. Pacheco
Morro Do Chapeu vs Albert Lea, Mn
Ufa vs Junin
Marstal vs Lawrence, Ks
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Providenja Bay, Russia is approximately 8,596 km or 5,341 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Providenja Bay bearing 272.7° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 206.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Providenja Bay has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Providenja Bay is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 31.5 °C (56.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 213.3 mm (8.4 in) more which is equivalent to 213.3 l/m² (5.23 US gal/ft²) or 2,133,000 l/ha (228,032 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 47° higher in Hua Hin than in Providenja Bay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Providenja Bay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Providenja Bay vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -56 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Makurazaki, Japan
Hua Hin vs Port Townsend, Wa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kastamonu, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Providenja Bay vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
Providenja Bay vs Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
Providenja Bay vs Chahbahar, Iran
Providenja Bay vs Khon Kaen, Thailand
Baruuhturuun vs Fort Smith, Arkansas
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Greenwood, Sc
Ny-Alesund vs Lubbock, Texas
Hua Hin vs Providenja Bay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Providenja Bay
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 1026.5 kms (637.9 miles) NE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 1025.7 kms (637.4 miles) NE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1028.7 kms (639.3 miles) ENE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 560 kms (348 miles) NE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 253.2 kms (157.3 miles) NE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 779.2 kms (484.2 miles) E
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 881.1 kms (547.5 miles) E
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1170.2 kms (727.2 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) ESE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 1078.5 kms (670.2 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 820.6 kms (509.9 miles) SSE
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 1175 kms (730.2 miles) SE