Vs > Providence/ Green State, Ri
Hua Hin vs Providence/ Green State, Ri Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Udine, Italy
Hua Hin vs Voronez, Russia
Hua Hin vs Agdam, Azerbaijan
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Temuco-Maquehue, Chile
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Farmington, Mn, Usa
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Pipestone, Mn, Usa
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Brussels, Belgium
Fort Wayne, Indiana vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories
Midland, Tx vs Goycay
Davis vs Baie Comeau, Qc
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Acapulco
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa is approximately 13,912 km or 8,645 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Providence/ Green State, Ri bearing 10.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 172.1° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Providence/ Green State, Ri has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Providence/ Green State, Ri is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.8 °C (37.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 157.6 mm (6.2 in) less which is equivalent to 157.6 l/m² (3.87 US gal/ft²) or 1,576,000 l/ha (168,485 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Providence/ Green State, Ri.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Providence/ Green State, Ri. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -86 (-3)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -12 (0)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -158 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Hua Hin vs Macon, Georgia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Hagi, Japan
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Tura, Russia
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs St. Laurent, French Guiana
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Huambo
Manhattan, Ks vs Alicante, Costa Blanca
Niamey vs Gainesville Lock, Al
Cuzco vs Logrono/ Agoncillo
Hua Hin vs Providence/ Green State, Ri Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Providence/ Green State, Ri
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 62.7 kms (39 miles) N
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WNW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) WNW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) W
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 155.1 kms (96.4 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) SSW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.7 miles) WSW
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) SW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) NNE
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) NNE
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 77.8 kms (48.3 miles) NNE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) ENE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 34 kms (21.1 miles) ENE