Vs > Prince George, British Columbia
Hua Hin vs Prince George, British Columbia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Hua Hin vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Hua Hin vs Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
Prince George, British Columbia vs Dalatangi, Iceland
Prince George, British Columbia vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Prince George, British Columbia vs Port Sudan, Sudan
Prince George, British Columbia vs Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Clarksville, Tn vs Fairbury Se, Ne
Tura vs Zante/ Zakinthos
Vermilion, Ab vs Carinhanha
Termoli vs Ust-Kamcatsk
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Prince George, British Columbia, Canada is approximately 11,600 km or 7,208 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Prince George, British Columbia bearing 317° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 204.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Prince George, British Columbia has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Prince George, British Columbia is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.8 °C (42.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.1 °C (38°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 384.4 mm (15.1 in) more which is equivalent to 384.4 l/m² (9.43 US gal/ft²) or 3,844,000 l/ha (410,949 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Prince George, British Columbia.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Khasab, Oman
Hua Hin vs Lisbon, Portugal
Hua Hin vs Randers, Denmark
Prince George, British Columbia vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Prince George, British Columbia vs Ye, Myanmar
Prince George, British Columbia vs Fargo, North Dakota, Usa
Prince George, British Columbia vs Bohicon, Benin
Alert Bay, Bc vs Stykkisholmur
Johnstown, Pa vs Jarabacoa
Esperance, Western Australia vs Elat’Ma
New York vs Mamfe
Hua Hin vs Prince George, British Columbia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Prince George, British Columbia
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) NE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 261.1 kms (162.3 miles) NE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 283.9 kms (176.4 miles) ENE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) E
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) S
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.8 miles) SE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 385.1 kms (239.3 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) S