Vs > Portland, Oregon
Hua Hin vs Portland, Oregon Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Hua Hin vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Hua Hin vs Covington, Tn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
Portland, Oregon vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Portland, Oregon vs Omaezaki, Japan
Portland, Oregon vs Beirut, Lebanon
Portland, Oregon vs Niigata, Japan
Suphan Buri vs Tokushima
Port Sudan vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Sao Joaquim
London, On vs Sweet Springs, Mo
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Portland, Oregon, Usa is approximately 12,268 km or 7,624 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Portland, Oregon bearing 315.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 210.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Portland, Oregon has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Portland, Oregon is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12 °C (21.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 77.1 mm (3 in) more which is equivalent to 77.1 l/m² (1.89 US gal/ft²) or 771,000 l/ha (82,425 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Portland, Oregon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Portland, Oregon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Portland, Oregon vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -137 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Bambui, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Ma’An, Jordan
Hua Hin vs North Loup, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Portland, Oregon vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Portland, Oregon vs Water Valley, Ms, Usa
Portland, Oregon vs Haboro, Japan
Portland, Oregon vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Las Gaviotas vs Esenguly
Esashi vs Cordeiro
Carinhanha vs Koror
Genicesk vs Colorado Springs, Co
Hua Hin vs Portland, Oregon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Portland, Oregon
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) N
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 6.4 kms (4 miles) NW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) SSW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 172 kms (106.9 miles) SSW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 224 kms (139.2 miles) N
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 207 kms (128.6 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 192.2 kms (119.5 miles) NE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) ESE