Vs > Port Hardy, Bc
Hua Hin vs Port Hardy, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Johannesburg, South Africa
Hua Hin vs Portland, Maine, Usa
Port Hardy, Bc vs Queenstown, New Zealand
Port Hardy, Bc vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Port Hardy, Bc vs Daru, Sierra Leone
Port Hardy, Bc vs Caparao, Brazil
Nkhota Kota vs Adamstown
Ust-Barguzin vs Chhor
Marble Bar, Western Australia vs Mytilini, Lesbos
Hamilton, On vs Perm
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Port Hardy, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,623 km or 7,222 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Port Hardy, Bc bearing 312.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.8° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Port Hardy, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Port Hardy, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.4 °C (34.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 871.5 mm (34.3 in) less which is equivalent to 871.5 l/m² (21.39 US gal/ft²) or 8,715,000 l/ha (931,691 US gal/ac) less. About 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Port Hardy, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Port Hardy, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Port Hardy, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -232 (-9)
|| -153 (-6)
|| -116 (-5)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -5 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -241 (-9)
|| -872 (-34)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Ammassalik, Greenland
Hua Hin vs Matsuyama, Japan
Hua Hin vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Hua Hin vs Matecana, Colombia
Port Hardy, Bc vs Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
Port Hardy, Bc vs Richmond, Virginia, Usa
Port Hardy, Bc vs Save, Benin
Port Hardy, Bc vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Waiuku Forest vs Khatgal
Tampa, Florida vs Vasilevici
Floriano vs Ushuaia
Dalbandin vs Vestmannaeyjar
Hua Hin vs Port Hardy, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Hardy, Bc
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) WNW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) NNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 76 kms (47.2 miles) W
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 48.3 kms (30 miles) W
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) SE