Vs > Port Elizabeth
Hua Hin vs Port Elizabeth Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Lagos, Nigeria
Hua Hin vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Hua Hin vs Valdivia, Chile
Hua Hin vs Lodwar, Kenya
Port Elizabeth vs Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Port Elizabeth vs Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Port Elizabeth vs Yokohama, Japan
Port Elizabeth vs Nuriootpa, Australia
Odense vs Juliaca
Balkhash vs Nan/ Muang Nan
Stockton, Ca vs Amherst, Ma
Wooster, Oh vs Kagoshima
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Port Elizabeth, South Africa is approximately 9,391 km or 5,835 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Port Elizabeth bearing 70.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 53.3° or NE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Port Elizabeth has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Port Elizabeth is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.3 °C (18.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.9 °C (7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 473 mm (18.6 in) more which is equivalent to 473 l/m² (11.61 US gal/ft²) or 4,730,000 l/ha (505,668 US gal/ac) more. About 1 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Port Elizabeth.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Port Elizabeth. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Port Elizabeth vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Maseru, Lesotho
Hua Hin vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Hua Hin vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Port Elizabeth vs Seville, Spain
Port Elizabeth vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Port Elizabeth vs Algona, Ia, Usa
Port Elizabeth vs Goycay, Azerbaijan
Arbaat vs Santa Maria
Miles City, Montana vs Port Moresby
Washington, In vs State College, Pa
Bor vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Hua Hin vs Port Elizabeth Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Elizabeth