Vs > Port Aux Basques, Nf
Hua Hin vs Port Aux Basques, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Zahedan, Iran
Hua Hin vs Portland, Maine, Usa
Hua Hin vs Karioi, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Sliac, Slovakia
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Surin, Thailand
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Fushiki, Japan
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
Inukjuak, Quebec vs Waddington
Parakou vs Zagreb
Barra Do Corda vs Shiraz
Paoli, In vs Vinnitsa
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada is approximately 13,013 km or 8,086 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Port Aux Basques, Nf bearing 23° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 164.3° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Port Aux Basques, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Port Aux Basques, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 23.3 °C (41.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.5 °C (29.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 522.4 mm (20.6 in) less which is equivalent to 522.4 l/m² (12.82 US gal/ft²) or 5,224,000 l/ha (558,480 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Port Aux Basques, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Port Aux Basques, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -130 (-5)
|| -93 (-4)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -12 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -153 (-6)
|| -522 (-21)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Hua Hin vs Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Hua Hin vs Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Hua Hin vs Hachinohe, Japan
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Newkirk, Ok, Usa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Vaernes, Norway
Abu Hamed vs Koszalin
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Chachapoyas
Minginui Forest vs Ronchi Legionari
Vaasa vs Ho Chi Minh
Hua Hin vs Port Aux Basques, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Aux Basques, Nf
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) W
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) SSW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 410.3 kms (255 miles) S
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) NE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) ENE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) ESE