Vs > Port Alberni, Bc
Hua Hin vs Port Alberni, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Londrina, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Nantes, France
Hua Hin vs New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Port Alberni, Bc vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Port Alberni, Bc vs Eastport, Me, Usa
Port Alberni, Bc vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Port Alberni, Bc vs Labe, Guinea
Maringa vs Ranong
Tampa, Florida vs Hoseda-Hard
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Menaka
Stanley vs Higuey
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Port Alberni, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,853 km or 7,366 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Port Alberni, Bc bearing 314.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.7° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Port Alberni, Bc has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Port Alberni, Bc is in or near the cool temperate rain forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 18.2 °C (32.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 886.9 mm (34.9 in) less which is equivalent to 886.9 l/m² (21.77 US gal/ft²) or 8,869,000 l/ha (948,155 US gal/ac) less. About 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32° higher in Hua Hin than in Port Alberni, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Port Alberni, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Port Alberni, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -244 (-10)
|| -234 (-9)
|| -180 (-7)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -117 (-5)
|| -281 (-11)
|| -887 (-35)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Dover, Tn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Voronez, Russia
Hua Hin vs Kirov, Russia
Port Alberni, Bc vs Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Port Alberni, Bc vs Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Port Alberni, Bc vs Luqa, Malta
Port Alberni, Bc vs Caracas, Venezuela
London, On vs Valentia
Klodzko vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
London, England vs Tabriz
Prairie Du Chien, Wi vs Blakely, Ga
Hua Hin vs Port Alberni, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Alberni, Bc
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) ENE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) E
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) E
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) ESE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) E
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 162.5 kms (101 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE