Vs > Perth, Western Australia
Hua Hin vs Perth, Western Australia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs Bedford, Ma, Usa
Hua Hin vs Eastport, Me, Usa
Hua Hin vs Morris, Mn, Usa
Perth, Western Australia vs Rumbek, Sudan
Perth, Western Australia vs Locarno, Switzerland
Perth, Western Australia vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Perth, Western Australia vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Sarmiento vs Highmore, Sd
Burns, Oregon vs Bakersfield, Ca
Alpena, Michigan vs Hailar
Chitral vs Kingston
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Perth, Western Australia, Australia is approximately 5,235 km or 3,253 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Perth, Western Australia bearing 338.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 341.3° or NNW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Perth, Western Australia has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Perth, Western Australia is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.2 °C (16.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 222.2 mm (8.7 in) more which is equivalent to 222.2 l/m² (5.45 US gal/ft²) or 2,222,000 l/ha (237,547 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Perth, Western Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Perth, Western Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Perth, Western Australia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Zambezi, Zambia
Hua Hin vs Beaver City, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Hua Hin vs Romny, Ukraine
Perth, Western Australia vs Orono, Me, Usa
Perth, Western Australia vs Aldan, Russia
Perth, Western Australia vs Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Perth, Western Australia vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Kalispell, Montana vs Longreach
Socotra vs Jakarta, Java
Elat’Ma vs Albany, Ga
Kybartai vs Khlong Yai
Hua Hin vs Perth, Western Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Perth, Western Australia
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1311.7 kms (815.1 miles) NNE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1250.5 kms (777.1 miles) NNE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1426.2 kms (886.2 miles) ENE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 640.9 kms (398.3 miles) NNE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) NE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1382.2 kms (858.9 miles) E
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 535.3 kms (332.6 miles) ENE
- Forrest, Australia - 1158.6 kms (720 miles) E
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) ESE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.5 miles) ESE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) SSE